Mr. Langton received his Bachelor of Science in 1963 and his Bachelor of Architecture in 1965 from The Washington University School of Architecture in St. Louis, Missouri. He has NCARB Certification and is a Registered Architect in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Ohio, New York, Massachusetts, and Washington
Between 1968 and 1985, Mr. Langton was Vice President and Director of Design at Mackey Associates, Inc., St. Louis, MO. His responsibilities included Master Planning, New Construction, and Renovation of Facilities for professional, corporate, residential, industrial, and institutional clients.
As Design Principal at Michael Fox, Inc., from 1985 to 1990, Mr. Langton managed all design and architectural aspects of that firm. Mr. Langton managed numerous projects requiring attention to demanding cost, quality, and time objectives.
Since 1990, Mr. Langton has been the president and owner of Langton Associates. Mr. Langton is responsible for the overall direction of the firm. In addition, he manages select projects for the firm and establishes the design direction.
Mr. Langton has served on architectural juries at Washington University and has published articles on professional office design.
Mr. Langton has designed and managed award-winning projects as well as competition winning schemes.
- VerHagen Residence - 2002 St. Louis AIA Award of Merit
- Webster University, Loretto Hall - 2003 Pittsburgh Corning Circle of Design Excellence
- Webster University, Loretto Hall - 2005 Webster Groves Award of Excellence in Architecture
- St. Joseph’s Church - Producer’s Council and Masonry Awards *
- Justus Post Road - Producer’s Council Design Awards Honorable Mention *
- Ulaya Project / Town in Town - International Competition Winning Scheme *
- Miller Residence, Webster Groves, MO - 2009 Webster Groves Award of Excellence in Architecture